- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the personal information that you entered.
- Do we disclose any information to third parties?
- We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your permission.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law, enforce our company policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our customer service
- To process transactions requested by the customer
- To send information such as product updates
- Guarantee and liability
- You are responsible for the use of our product and service.
Though we have paid close attention in making this policy, we are not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of this information.
We are not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from using this information, not being able to use this information, or using this website.
We may change the information on this website without notice. We may suspend or cancel operating this website. We are not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from suspending or canceling operating this website.
- Our effort and applicable law
- We may change or improve this private policy applying the law and rules.
We comply the applicable law and rules for the personal information we maintain.
This policy is judged by the law, government ordinance or other guideline of Japan.